Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Angel






Thank you Cindy S for the wonderful pics you take

Unless someone can look into the core of your heart, and see the degree of your passion, or look into the depths of your soul and see the extent of your will, then they have no business telling you what you can or cannot achieve.
Because while they may know the odds, they do not know you. Nor do they know the powers of your angel.
Sandra Kring

As all my friends know I am pretty crazy about my Cait. In fact, it's probably safe to say... I am plum goofy over her. But what so many don't realize is what she has done for me.
But that's ok... I know.
I know the difference she has made in my life. I know how she has changed me and my world. To say she has made me a different/better person is an understatement.
So we will both do what we do. Go on our quiet little way... with Cait as my angel leading us along our way.







4 comments: